Sunday, September 19, 2010

91910

Was in the mountains, rolling green mountains with scattered pine trees about and outcroppings of granite jutting out of the ground everywhere. Was riding my bike in a pack of people I didn't know down a steep two lane road. We went around a sharp right hand curve, I drifted out too far and hit an oncoming truck and flew off my bike. I got up and found my bike with a bent front wheel being the only damage done. The pack off bikers left and I continued to ride with a broken wheel until a small compact sedan pulled up and stopped. I could not see inside the car but I got up on top the back window of the car as they took off into the forest. The ride was terrifying as I thought I would fall off the car at any moment. We arrived in a very dark wooded location at a shack made of plywood pinned up between tree's. I went inside and there it fades from memory until I awoke in a breathless panic.

1 comment: